Townhouse 3 | 2 | 1
Properties like this are rare:
• Torrens Title in Fee Simple – not community or strata
• The SA government classifies it as Non-Residential so you get 1/3 off the stamp duty payable at settlement.(ON $490,000 the saving is $6,943)
• The Federal Government classifies it as commercial residential premises so it is available to most foreign buyers.
• This property has a commercial rental lease that run until 31/7/2027.
• Current rent $1865.53 PM plus Building Insurance, Market review and conservative rental from 1/8/17 $2300 pm plus building insurance.
• The tenant pays the rent direct to you every month and rent is due even if vacant.
• The tenant employs handymen to fix minor things, change light globes etc..
This three-bedroom Torrens titled townhouse could be your ideal investment or self funded superannuation investment, this property is located just a short walk from the tram, the central market, the legal precinct, Victoria square, Gouger Street and China town.
Floating floors to the kitchen, dine, hallway and Lounge
Main bedroom has a built in robe, ensuite and balcony
Rear undercover courtyard
Lock up garage with remote controlled door
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner
Gas hot water & gas hotplates
Number on the front door is RNR43
End Townhouse – Corner of Frew Street
Zoning: Capital City Zone
As this property is rented to short term guests most inspections are arranged between check out and check in times of 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, however other times can be arranged when the townhouse is unoccupied, so email or phone David to arrange a time that suits you.
Please consult your advisers in regard to investment advice, current bank lending restrictions and if applicable foreign investment regulations.